Nvidia GE FORCE 4 MX420
SofianeMystery SofianeMystery
Publié le 06/14/06 à 10:53
"I use this graphics card for almost two years (if my memory is good) and she did not default!
-The graphics card is powerful enough for what I did on my PC (DVD Games trsrcent not .....)
"I had a 32MB Nvidia GeForce2MX and I confessed that c'tait really horror, I am satisfied with my new graphics card (even if it has more than a year!)
He is good enough this report, I have to pay 28!
No, I do it again not given that choice as there are four times more powerful of which are out!