Ample Sound updates its virtual guitars
Ample Sound released version 1.5.5 of of its Ample Guitar M, T and L virtual acoustic instruments along with the v1.2 of Ample Guitar M Lite.
These updates add to the Ample Guitars the following new features and improvements:
- Added a MIDI Input, which offers the possibility to convert strum patterns into MIDI or use other guitar banks with the Ample Guitar Strummer
- Added a Master Tune feature with the ability to use reference frequencies other than 440Hz
- Added a max voice number control
- Low Performance option to reduce the CPU load
- Monitors in real time the number of voices played and the memory
- Real time transpose via automation or MIDI CC in Strum mode
- Added a Tab feature that converts a pattern measure into strumming
- The tab path can be saved separately in the project
- Changed command to restore default values of the knobs and buttons (CTRL+click instead of Shift/click)
The updates are free to existing users. These new features will soon be added to the virtual electric guitars via another update.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Rob Papen will introduce Blue-II in Anaheim Rob Papen confirms that the second version of its Blue virtual synth will officially be introduced at Winter NAMM Show 2014.
- Wave Alchemy Releases Modern Guitar Tools Wave Alchemy has released Modern Guitar Tools, a collection of over 400 guitar loops and performances for a wide range of musical genres.
- EastWest celebrates its 25th Anniversary For its 25th Anniversary, EastWest gives you to opportunity to rediscover legacy virtual instruments, thanks to a special collection.