Keolab Spicy Guitar Updated
Keolab has updated its acoustic guitar simulation software Spicy Guitar to v1.1.
This update includes the following improvements:
- 12 new types of chords detected.
- "no 3rd" and "no 5th" chords now detected.
- Inversions detection system improved.
- "strum up" and "strum down" control keys can now be used for any notes on the fretboard which allows custom chords strumming and easy tremolo.
- Turning off the sustain will now only mute sustained notes that the user has released.
Pricing & Availability
Spicy Guitar is available now as a download for €89.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Martinic Combo Model V Updated Martinic has updated Combo Model V to version 1.0.3.
- AcousticsampleS ASPlayer AcousticsampleS has released updates for five of its sample libraries so that they can now load in AcousticsampleS' new ASPlayer plug-in sample player.
- Sugar Bytes Guitarist Updated Sugar Bytes has updated Guitarist to v1.0.1.