MusicLab releases RealGuitar 4
MusicLab has released version 4 of its sample-based virtual instrument Realguitar.
Described as featuring an innovative approach to guitar sound modeling and guitar part performing on keyboard, RealGuitar 4 features 8 acoustic guitar patches for a total size of 555 MB. Every fret of all 6 strings (including up/down/muted strokes) was sampled and several articulations and guitar techniques are included.
Compared with the previous 3.1 version, RealGuitar 4 adds the following features:
- Song mode added, a perfect songwriting tool, letting you insert chord changes and patterns for the song directly into the built-in Song Track
- Smart Chord Selector added, allowing to instantly insert chords in the Song Track
- Powerful Style Filter added, letting you automatically find suitable patterns in Pattern Library by musical criteria: tempo range, meter, playing technique, and rhythm feel
- Humanize engine with 9 parameters added
- Harmonics on black Add-on keys added in Bass&Pick mode
- Slow Strum time slider added in Timing panel
- FretNoise automatic for repetitive notes improved
- FretNoise (trigger) FX added
- Transpose, Transpose(toggle) FXs added
- Unison/Octave selection added for Harmonics FX
- Strum Time range increased to 200 ms
- PB down->Slide range automation added
A VST 2&3/AU/AAX plugin for Mac OS X & Windows, RealGuitar 4 is available now for $199 from www.musiclab.com. A demo version is also available.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Cubase Pro 8.5 is here After a few hours spent waiting after its early announcement earlier today, Steinberg's new DAW version is finally available.
- Advent sale on Frei:raum at Sonible Until Christmas Eve, Sonible is offering a decreasing discount on its Frei:raum EQ plugin.
- Steinberg to launch Cubase Pro 8.5 Later today, Steinberg is about to launche v8.5 of its Cubase Pro DAW, announcing several improvements to track handling and mixing.