Sound Magic introduces Piano One.
Piano One utilizes 150MB, which is quite a small footprint, making Piano One usable even on older PCs. There is no waiting time when loading and the CPU usage is so small that it's virtually unnoticeable, the company says.
Piano One is equipped with an Add-on system which enables you to enhance Piano One with 20 different add-ons from the Sound Magic Online Add-on Store. Add-ons add different special features to Piano One.
- Sound Magic Hybrid Modeling Technology
- Add-on System (needs internet connection)
- Actual modeling and soft pedal samples present the sound of three kinds of pedals.
- Built-in Reverb Engine simulates resonances with environment and soundboard.
For more information, to download a free version, visit www.supremepiano.com/product/piano1.html.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.