Sound Magic Ruby Piano3D
Sound Magic releases Ruby Piano, a Yamaha Concert Grand using NEO Hybrid Modeling Technology.
Ruby Piano gives you control over the various aspect of a piano. You can adjust hammer actions, microphone positions, sympathetic resonances, dynamics and more. You can also design your own piano.
- HD Velocity Layer supports up to 65,536 Velocity Layers
- Multi-microphone positions enable users to mix between different microphone positions
- Dynamic Response controls enable users to adjust the dynamics of the piano and change the keyboard response
- 264-string Sympathetic Resonance System adds harmonies to both pedal up and pedal down notes
- Ruby Piano is able to detect repeated notes and activate True Staccato Mode which reproduces staccato notes
- Reverb Engine simulates resonances with environment and soundboard,
- Modeling and soft pedal samples present the sound of three kinds of pedals.
Ruby Piano now provides standalone and VSTi version running under Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7.
For more info about Sound Magic Supreme Pianos, visit www.supremepiano.com/product/ruby.htm.
Viewers of this article also read...
- XILS-Lab Xilsitics Xils-Lab releases Xilsitics, a collection of 160 presets for the virtual modular synthesizer XILS 3
- Soundprovocation Launches "Ethnic Summer" Soundprovocation has announced Ethnic Summer, a limited time offer on its virtual ethnic instruments.
- Little Endian SpectrumWorx SDK Little Endian has announced the release of SpectrumWorx SDK (Software Development Kit) version 1.0 for Windows and Mac OS X.