Impact SoundWorks Pearl Concert Grand
The Yamaha C7 is really a star when it comes to sampling acoustic pianos, and Impact Soundworks introduces today its version for Kontakt.
Features of this new Impact Soundworks Pearl Concert Grand piano library:
- More than 14,000 samples from a Yamaha C7 acoustic grand piano
- 16 and 24-bit versions available
- 4 microphone positions: Close, Pedal, Stage and Hall
- 8 dynamic layers
- 2 round robins
- All samples recorded with pedal on and off
- Chromatic sampling of all 88 notes
- Key release and pedal noise samples
- Tuning and velocity curve presets
- Mic mixer
- EQ, stereo width, compression and output routing per channel
- Volume envelope, velocity, tuning and noise volume controls
- Effect rack with tape saturation, compression, EQ, transient designer and convolution reverb with 31 impulse responses
Pearl Concert Grand is compatible with Kontakt v5.3 in both full and Player versions. It is available for the introductory price of $99 instead of $119 until April 21st and you can listen to demos at impactsoundworks.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- A MADI module for the uTrack24 Cymatic Audio will launch this Summer a MADI expansion module for its uTrack24 USB audio interface.
- VirSyn updates two iOS apps VirSyn added some improvements to two of its apps for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad, the Harmony Voice vocal harmonizer and AudioReverb.
- Epic SoundLab releases Octacontrol A few days ago, Epic SoundLab unveiled a new MIDI sound design tool for Reaktor. The Octacontrol is now available.