discoDSP Vertigo R3
discoDSP Vertigo R3 has been released for Mac + PC.
Vertigo is a 256 oscillators additive synth with resynthesis and sound morphing. Imports WAV audio and PNG or BMP images. It is designed to have a recreation of complex musical phrases, drumloops, speech and simple tones. Demo version includes 128 presets and it is available as AudioUnits, VST and RTAS for Mac Intel and VST and RTAS for Windows.
- 64-bit Audio Units for Mac.
- 64-bit VST for Windows and Mac.
- RTAS for Mac and Windows.
- Vertigo Data moves to My Documents/discoDSP/Vertigo/Banks.
- PDF Manual revision.
- Cross-platform project support.
Pricing & Availability:
Vertigo costs 75 € or 99 USD (VAT included where applicable) for single platform and 90 € or 119 USD for Mac + PC.
A demo version is available at Vertigo page. Previous Vertigo customers can update to R3 at no cost by logging to their account.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Waldorf Lector Available Waldorf announces the availability of its Lector vocoder.
- Tek'it Audio Kutter 2 Kutter 2 is available now with a new user interface bringing a new modulation sequencer, from 8 to 128 steps synced to the DAW and other changes to create trance gate, fading and chop effects.
- eyoControl 1.5 Released eyoControl 1.5 is out with a new look and various improvements.