Studio Devil Virtual Bass Amp Pro
Studio Devil has announced the release of Virtual Bass Amp Pro, a new Bass Amp Modeling plug-in for Mac OS X and Windows in VST and AU formats (RTAS is coming soon).
- 2 Discrete Channels each with independent compressor, gain, tone, and limiter controls modeled using Studio Devil's patented digital vacuum tube modeling technology.
- A/B Switch and MIX Control to switch between channels or blend both channels together.
- Bi-Amp Mode with tunable crossover lets you send lows to one channel, highs to the other, and then process and mix them independently.
- Tube Preamp Controls: Dual tube preamps with Gain, Boost, Bass, Tunable Mids, and Treble controls that interact with your tone just like on real tube amps.
- Power Amp Limiters: Dual power amp limiters with Drive and Variable Clipping controls.
- Channel B Phase Switch lets you add or subtract harmonics and tone from your mix.
- 5 Cabinet Emulation Modes: 8x10, 4x10, 1x15, DI Emulator, and Bypass Modes featuring cabinet models from the Red Wire Impulses collection.
- 12-Band Graphic EQ for precision tone sculpting.
- 2 Studio Quality Effects: Custom Bass Chorus and World-Class Reverb.
- Built-In Chromatic Tuner to stay in tune.
- Master Volume control.
- Import and Export Presets and Banks via XML files to share your tones with everyone via the Internet, email, and blogs.
If you already own VBA or Amp Modeler Pro you can get your hands on VBA Pro for $59. New users can purchase VBA Pro for $99.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Loopmasters Prog Tech Beats Loopmasters has released its new Prog Tech Beats collection.
- Cableguys Curve 1.0 Cableguys has announced that version 1.0 of Curve, the unique software synthesizer with editable waveforms and preset sharing, is available now.
- Loopmasters Deeper House Vol. 2 This pack includes Bass loops, Syncopated and Groove heavy Drum Loops,Keys and Synths, plus some inspirational vocal melodies to inspire new creative ideas and Club ready tracks.