Friday’s Freeware : Royotoms
Rototom lovers, here you go: Alan ViSTa offers Royotoms, a free sample-based VST & AU virtual instrument.
Sampled by Roy Miller, this 8 rototom set is tuned so as to play the famous Pink Floyd song Time. A reverb set of samples was also created from the dry samples, adding an IR impulse from an EMT-140 reverb unit - the very same model used in the original recording.
- 48 mono 44.1Khz/24 bit dry samples.
- 48 stereo 44.1Khz/24 bit reverb samples.
- 3 velocity layers.
- 2 round-robin samples by layer.
Formats available include 32- and 64-bit VST for Windows, as well as VST and AU for Mac.
Royotoms can be downloaded for free from Alan ViSTa's website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- 48-hour bundle sale at Plugin Alliance For 48 hours only, the Plugin Alliance offers a special bundle including Brainworx's bx_bluechorus2 and Unfiltered Audio's Sandman for $39.
- Voxengo releases PrimeEQ Voxengo has released PrimeEq, described as a parametric equalizer plug-in for professional music production applications.
- [NAMM] Lumit Audio to release new DAW Newcomer Lumit Audio will introduce its first release at the NAMM.