Digidesign launches Transfuser
Digidesign has just launched Transfuser, a plug-in that allows you to create or handle music made from loops or beats in real-time.
Whether you’re looking to track or perform something that grooves, remix rhythms, mash-up something funky, or breathe new life into your existing loop libraries, Transfuser™ offers tools that’ll have you creating, controlling, exploring, and experimenting with music and loops, says Digidesign.
* Create create, tweak, arrange, and perform grooves on the fly right within Pro Tools
* Offers unique audio tools that let you create:
o Beat-sync, auto-slice, stretch, pitch, tag, and resample grooves in real time
o Automatically convert loops into MIDI patterns/drum kits
o Replace sounds in existing loops without stopping playback
* Musically intelligent randomization lets you instantly explore inspiring groove variations at the click of a button
* Supports full drag and drop of Pro Tools regions and audio files from your computer browser
* Comes with nearly 2 GB of loops and phrases to get you started
* Includes 20 real-time effects designed for electronic, hip-hop, and dance music creation
* Supports WAV, AIFF, ACID, REX 1 and 2, and Apple Loops audio files
French RRP is 235 € HT.
US price 295 $.
UK price is £160 ex VAT.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Wholegrain launches a Dynamic EQ plug-in Wholegrain Digital Systems LLC, manufacturer of speciality audio software, has announced the availability of Quartet DynPEQ™, a signal processing plug-in for the soundBlade digital audio workstation. Quartet is the first product that applies Wholegrain's proprietary DynPEQ™ technology.
- K-Sounds launch Organimation B3 Library K-Sounds has released Organimation XS, a collection of more than 170 sounds designed to be, according to the developers, "the definitive B3 organ resource for your Motif XS".
- Friday's Freeware: a killer reverb KR-Reverb FS is an easy to use Reverb processor based on features found on the Reverberation module of KResearch's commercial product KR-Space. KR-Reverb FS is designed for ease of use by adjusting internally the equalization and damping controls to optimal levels for producing a warm reverb sound suitable for a wide range of applications, say the developers.