NTS Audio Drum Loop 1.3
NTS Audio Labs has updated Drum Loop to v1.3, saying that this update is "a massive technical enhancement of the instrument."
- Accurate Precision Timings.
- Perfect synchronization is now guaranteed for Ableton Live, Cubase and Fruity Loops.
- A total of 10 hidden/automated sample players/sequencers will generate the full 'drum loop'.
- ASM interpolated sample playing for each sample player was implemented.
- 10 filter types - all of them coded in pure ASM.
- Added a '2nd snare' in the 'base section' to permit more complexity and 'state of the art' results in the generated loops.
- Matrix of automatic randomizations while exporting the loops to .wav files.
- Internal Mixer totally changed for maximum quality.
- Each channel is presented in 'true' stereo with pan pot positioning.
- Swing routine totally coded in ASM.
- It is rendered in the standalone version as well as when using the VSTi version of the software.
- New improved skin.
- New factory sound bank.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Artificial Audio Releases Quartz Artificial Audio has announced the release of Quartz, a multi-effect plug-in designed to turn sounds into ever evolving rhythmic soundscapes.
- Streetly Electronics Mellotronics M3000 HD Streetly Electronics, designers and manufacturers of the original mellotron and Omenie, creators of Ellatron for iPhone and iPad, announced their first joint development, Mellotronics M3000 HD.
- MHC Updates Industrial Tones MHC Synthesizers and Effects has announced that it has released Industrial Tones version 1.5.3 for Mac OS X Snow Leopard.