Tony Coleman plays drums for SONiVOX
SONiVOX invited Tony Coleman to participate in a new Signature drum plug-in for Mac OS X and Windows.
To design this new plug-in, SONiVOX and blues/R&B legend Tony Coleman recorded at the Ardent Studios in Memphis, TN with high-end gear and Mapex Saturn Series drums.
- 20 GB of samples
- Mapex Saturn Series drums with a 22” bass drum, 10”, 12 and 13” toms, 14” and 16” floor toms, a Mapex Black Panther (maple) snare, 16” Sabian AA hi-hats, Sabian 22” AAX ride and Sabian 18” AAX, 20” Vault and 18” AAX Fast Crash crash cymbals
- Ability to add tape compression (2” Studer) to kick and snare samples
- Smart rhythm control
- Edit and effect section with pitch control, compression, filters, reverb and EQ
Tony Coleman Drums is a VST, AU and AAX 32 and 64-bit plug-in for Mac OS X and Windows. It is available for $149.99 at sonivoxmi.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?