Toontrack updates EZdrummer to v2.0.2
Toontrack released version 2.0.2 of EZdrummer, a maintenance update required for the upcoming expansion packs.
All the expansion packs that EZdrummer will launch starting Q3, 2014 will require version 2.0.2 (and later) of EZdrummer. This update adds the following changes:
- Pre-view articulations with detailed MIDI note numbers in the drum properties panel
- Humanize alternatives now available from the Menu on the upper right side of the window
- Tap2Find now syncs with the host
- E-drums transformations are only applied to incoming MIDI
- EZdrummer 1 user kit presets are now supported
- Quantize works on percussion pads
- Contextual menu available on percussion pads in the Edit Play Style
- Multiple selection for the percussion pads in the Edit Play Style
- Various improvements and bug fixes
Viewers of this article also read...
- The TSE X50 v2 is now a complete guitar suite TSE has upgraded its X50 emulation of US guitar amp and you can purchase it at a discounted price for one month.
- XMonsta PULL updated to V2 PULL, the editor for Ableton Live 9 and Max for Live on Lemur for iPad, has been updated to version 2.0.
- Boscomac reproduces the Viola Organista on Reaktor It’s been a while since Boscomac released a freeware for Reaktor, but he’s back with quite an original instrument from the 15th Century.