XLN Audio Addictive Drums
XLN Audio Addictive Drums
JoeW1 JoeW1
Published on 03/23/13 at 14:28
I did not have any compatibility issues while using Addictive Drums by XLN Audio.

The manual included with the product is very practical , you get a full understanding of the channels , the groove elements and the effects page.

The general setup is quite simple and fast , no difficult tweaking required.

The typical functions are well designed , you get multiple pages with effects racks and you get another page of the drums in their initial state.

The software works decent , the program has a nice stability , no bugs or delays in maintaining the groove.

I'm getting very nice performances while using this drum kit , I've been using it for a while now , I suppose about 2 years.

What I like most about this product , are the 3 kits provided with the program , the additional drum elements like toms and rides are also present.

I also like the fact that you have effects for each channel , you have an eq , a compressor , a limiter and a dist effect.

A lot of presets are also included with the program , different grooves sorted by genre , bpm and length , you get also a bus channel that has a low pass and hi pass filter included.

The control that you have over the pitch , sound texture , volume , levels , is very handy and well designed.

My opinion about the value for the price is awesome , you get this realistic sample based drum kit at a decent price.

Precision and quality of the sound 10/10.

I've tried several drum kits , there's something unique about this product , the quality , the presets , the midi library , the sync with your Daw , everything is great.

Knowing what I know , I would buy this product if I'll need something that can be used in different songs.