Image Line Groove Machine Released
Groove Machine is a virtual 'Groove Box' within your sequencer, suited for live performance or as a hybrid synthesizer, drum sampler or to create loops.
Get the groove happening
Groove Machine’s power is able to automate every parameter of the sampler, synth and effects channels on a PER-step basis. You can get a groove happening and trigger samples, loops and bars/patterns from your MIDI controller or DAW software.
Focused to live performance.
Image Line recommends a MIDI controller if you want to control Groove Machine live. However, it's still possible to use Groove Machine with a computer mouse and keyboard.
Groove Machine features:
- 5 hybrid (Subtractive/FM) synthesizer channels
- 8 sampler channels, each with 4 sample layers
- 10 DJ-style effects + EQ and Stutter PER channel.
- Stepsequencer with per-step automation allowing PER step note sculpting of all interface parameters.
- Step / Drum sequencer / Piano roll views
- Optimized for live performance
- Internal link system for compatibility with MIDI controllers
- Multiple independent outputs for the 5 synth & 8 sampler channels
- Suited for dub-step, trance, house & hip-hop producers
- Available in VSTi, AU & Standalone
You can download and try the Groove Machine (Windows or Mac) demo here.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Tone2 Wavetable Expansion The Wavetable expansion features a selection of 200 presets for ElectraX programmed by a team of sound designers using new wavetables.
- The Producers Choice Release ‘Infectious Harp Loops’ The Producers Choice have released a mini-collection of harp loops.
- Mellowmuse EQ3V Equalizer Mellowmuse has released EQ3V, a 7-band vintage equalizer in the Vintage Mastering Series.