Groove Machine is a virtual 'Groove Box' within your sequencer, suited for live performance or as a hybrid synthesizer, drum sampler or to create loops.
Get the groove happening
Groove Machine’s power is able to automate every parameter of the sampler, synth and effects channels on a PER-step basis. You can get a groove happening and trigger samples, loops and bars/patterns from your MIDI controller or DAW software.
Focused to live performance.
Image Line recommends a MIDI controller if you want to control Groove Machine live. However, it's still possible to use Groove Machine with a computer mouse and keyboard.
Groove Machine features:
- 5 hybrid (Subtractive/FM) synthesizer channels
- 8 sampler channels, each with 4 sample layers
- 10 DJ-style effects + EQ and Stutter PER channel.
- Stepsequencer with per-step automation allowing PER step note sculpting of all interface parameters.
- Step / Drum sequencer / Piano roll views
- Optimized for live performance
- Internal link system for compatibility with MIDI controllers
- Multiple independent outputs for the 5 synth & 8 sampler channels
- Suited for dub-step, trance, house & hip-hop producers
- Available in VSTi, AU & Standalone
You can download and try the Groove Machine (Windows or Mac) demo here.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.