MeldaProduction MDrummer Update
MeldaProduction has updated MDrummer to v2.13.
- Batch MIDI import & smart MIDI import - MDrummer can now import multiple MIDI files from loop collections. Moreover it contains smart MIDI import feature we used to create factory loops. It can process an entire MIDI track and get loops from it applying several corrections such as velocity calibration and combined quantization. All available in Rhythm editor / Advanced.
- MIDI recording - loop editor can now record loops. Just connect it to any MIDI source in VST or standalone and press record.
- Song structure loop - for easier jamming you can now program a sequence using song structures and let MDrummer repeat it.
- Synchronization and performance improvements.
- Fix: Tempo indicator was not displaying correct value in VST.
- Fix: MIDI commands were ignored after rewind.
Viewers of this article also read...
- 9 Soundware Scratch Multi-format Sample Pack Scratch by 9 Soundware is the second installment in a series of three sample packs featuring DJ Shiftee, the winner of the 2007 DMC World Championships.
- Eska-home QUODfm Update Eska has updated QUODfm to v1.31.
- DiscoDSP HighLife Updated To R3 DiscoDSP has announced that the open source version of HighLife has been updated to R3.