4Pockets doubles its effect rack on iPad
The 4Pockets Audio Stompbox Band app now gives you the ability to play with two effect racks for guitar and bass on your iPad.
This new Band edition of the Stompbox app is designed for bands/projects that require distinct effects setups. The dual rack can be mixed together or sent to different outputs/amps. It is even possible to process your guitar/bass with both chains and morph between them, possibilities are really extended regarding to the original version.
- Multi-effect processor for guitar and bass
- 2 effect racks available simultaneously
- Dual Channel mode
- Hardware multichannel audio interface support
- 18 effects available
- Up to 12 effects available simultaneously
- 12 banks, each with 6 patches
- Virtual footswitch
- Virtual Whammy pedal
- Programable MIDI control
- Chord library
- Song Mode
- Audio player with time stretch
- Chromatic tuner
- 4-track loop recorder via in-app purchase
- 3 skins
- Audiobus and inter-app audio support
Stompbox Band is available on the AppStore for $25.99 and requires the iPad with iOS 6.1 minimum. 4Pockers Audio adds that users of the original versions (paid and free) can get their in-app purchases in the Band edition.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The Retronyms teased on Stryke The Summer will be Epic, that’s what The Retronyms announce when teasing about their new Stryke virtual instrument for iPad.
- 5 new plug-ins in the P&M VIP Bundle Plug & Mix released the v3.1.0 update of its VIP Bundle, which adds cinq new plug-ins, for a total a 45 now.
- Deals on PreSonus software PreSonus runs two special offers on Studio One 2 upgrades and Notion 4 in June