Johnny, stereo tremolo app for iPad
Holderness Media introduces Johnny, a new effect app for iPad designed to process other music apps.
Johnny is a stereo multiwave tremolo app that is compatible with Audiobus and Inter-App Audio so that it can be applied to modulate drums, guitars, bass or any instrument or vocals in another app on the iPad. Plus, if you own an iOS-compatible USB audio interface, you can also use it to process external hardware.
- Separate controls for tremolo rate, depth, shape and multiwave for the left and right channels
- Multiple modes ranging from classic tremolo to harmonic effect
- 2 LFOs to create sweeping effects
- Independent BPM and MIDI clock sync for left and right channels or linked channels
- Compatible with Audiobus, inter-app audio, Core MIDI and MIDI over Bluetooth
Johnny is available at the AppStore for $4.99.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Friday’s Freeware: Easter Sound Chase Before running out to the garden to chase Easter eggs, you can seek sounds in Phonopath, you’ll only need a web browser for this.
- $200 off the Vertigo VSC-2 plug-in Plugin Alliance chose its new Plug-In of the Month, it’s the Vertigo VSC-2 VCA compressor modeled by Brainworx.
- CineSamples Abbey Road Classic Upright Pianos CineSamples and the Abbey Road team recorded and sampled two vintage upright pianos for a Kontakt 5 collection.