AmpliTube for iOS updated to v3.4
IK Multimedia released version 3.4 of its AmpliTube app for iPad, iPod Touch and iPhone with new models and sound packs.
What’s new in AmpliTube App v3.4:
- 2 new Engl amps available via in-app purchase (5.99€ each):
- E650: an all-valve amp head for a 80’s and 90’s rock sound as well as modern crunch and distortion
- Powerball: the reproduction of the famous high-gain amp head
- New Loop Drummer 2 collections with Blues 2, Funky 2, Metal 2, Pop 2, Rock 2, Jazz, Latin and Reggae packs, 64 drum loops each, available via in-app purchases (3.59€ each)
- Native support of iRig Blueboard
- Improved MIDI control
- Multi-language tooltips
- Share projects between versions and different devices (up to 10 devices per user)
- Transfer in-app purchases between the 5 main AmpliTube versions via iCloud
- Audiobus support on iOS 8
- 8-track recorder via in-app purchase for the iPhone / iPod Touch version
The update is online at the AppStore.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [AES] SoundToys announces its v5 bundle SoundToys announced at AES 2014 the upcoming release of the fifth version of its plug-in bundle for Mac and PC.
- [AES] Two new Avid Pro Series plug-ins Avid adds two new plug-ins to the Pro Series for Pro Tools, the Multiband Dynamics compressor and Pro Subharmonic for the low-end.
- [AES][VIDEO] Avid Pro Tools | S3 control surface We met Avid at AES 2014 for a presentation of the new Pro Tools | S3 compact control surface for Pro Tools, Cubase, Nuendo and Logic Pro X.