IK Multimedia VocaLive
VocaLive offers a suite of five dedicated, real-time vocal effects for singers and vocalists; including pitch correction, choir harmonizer, voice doubler, vocal morpher and de-esser plus seven effects tailored to vocal processing - reverb, EQ, compressor, delay, envelope filter, chorus and phaser - that may be combined on a 3-processor vocal rig chain.
- Vocal processing, practising and recording app
- Low latency for real-time usage
- 5 dedicated vocal effects: pitch correction, choir harmonizer, voice doubler, vocal morpher and de-esser
- 7 vocal tailored effects: reverb, EQ, compressor, delay, envelope filter, chorus, phaser
- 3-processor vocal rig chain
- Dozens of presets included with full editing capabilities, categorization and favourites for easy recall
- Single and multi-track recording capabilities with non-destructive effects application
- Sing-along features with backing tracks import from the iPod device library and voice-cancelling features
- Can be used with iPhone/iPod/iPad built-in mic, earbuds with mic or iRig Mic on stage
- Free and full versions
- Dedicated vocal effects from VocaLive can also be used within AmpliTube for iPhone and iPad as separate in-app purchases
Pricing and Availability
VocaLive will be available in the first quarter of 2011 from the iTunes app store. A free version of VocaLive will also be available. VocaLive's dedicated vocal effects will also be available as in-app purchases within the current range of AmpliTube for iPhone and iPad.
Final prices will be released on release. For more information, audio and video demos, visit www.ikmultimedia.com/vocalive.