IK Multimedia VocaLive
IK Multimedia announced that the VocaLive performing and recording vocal processor app for the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad, is now available for download from the iTunes App Store.
Singers and songwriters will have a suite of 5 real-time vocal effects (pitch correction, choir harmonizer, voice doubler, vocal morpher and de-esser) plus 7 effects tailored to vocal processing (reverb, EQ, compressor, delay, envelope filter, chorus, phazer) that can be combined on a 3-processor vocal rig chain. VocaLive also includes presets.
With the VocaLive app you can record (single or multi-track), sing along with your iPod song library (with voice cancel included), and warm up with the included vocal tools.
VocaLive can be used with the built-in iPhone microphone, earbuds with the built-in mic, or with IK's new iRig Mic.
- Real time vocal processor + recording app
- 3-processor vocal rig chain
- 12 vocal effects
- Single track recorder expandable to 4 tracks recording studio through in-app purchase
- Import and play songs to be used as backing tracks from your iPod library or computer
- Sing-along backing tracks with voice cancel feature
- Dozens of presets included with favorites presets for recall
- Includes metronome and vocal warm-up tools
- Low-latency for real time vocal processing
- Free version also available
Viewers of this article also read...
- Apogee Electronics Jam Apogee Electronics announces Jam, a guitar input for iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and Mac.
- SoulviaSound REDD SoulviaSound has released REDD, a new hybrid synthesizer for Kontakt.
- Audio Lab Available Shaoduo Xie has released Audio Lab, a new modular synth app for the iPad. Version 1.0 is available now for $0.99.