AltiSpace on iOS updated to v1.5
Igor Vasiliev released on the AppStore a new version of its AltiSpace convolution reverb app.
AltiSpace for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad is now available in version 1.5 with the following changes:
- New devices in the sample library (250 samples in total)
- Support for Audiobus 2 Input, Effect and Output slots
- Added the Audiobus State Saving option
- Change the sample start time (offset)
- Increased pre-delay time to 4ms
- Increased sample length to 8.45s
- Supports sample rates of 44.1 and 48kHz
- New advanced audio control options
- New color schemes
- Built-in descriptions
- Various bug fixes
AltiSpace is currently on sale for the special price of 3.59€ / $3.99 at the AppStore.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Waves launches a virtual wavetable synth Codex, Waves’ new virtual instrument, combines traditional subtractive and wavetable synthesis in a standalone and plug-in for Mac and PC.
- Friday’s Freeware: o-clip Clipping can be a hassle but sometimes you can’t get it when you need it. In case of emergency, go to Doctor Audiod3ck.
- Universal Sordino mutes your string instruments Numerical Sound released an add-on for string sample libraries that will add a sordino (mute) effect to the instruments.