Flux:FX, a multi-effect audio app for iPad
Adrian Belew partnered with ElephantCandy and Mobgen to create Noiise Audio and offer a brand new multi-effect app for the iPad.
Flux:FX is designed for any instrument and music style. It gives live and studio musicians the ability to manipulate the audio signal in an innovative way, by applying up to 5 effects to choose from a list of 30. The GUI is designed for seamless use and live performance.
- 30 studio quality effects with the ability to chain up to 5: overdrive, distortion, fuzz, bitcrush, destroy, decimate, stutter loop, reverse loop, loop slice, segment, sample scratch, compress, pump, ultra EQ, kill EQ, high/low/band-pass effects, chorus, flanger, phaser, resonant drone, pitch delay, octave shifter, ring modulator, auto pan, digital and binaural delays, tape echo, scatter verb, delay/reverb and limiter
- Touch automation sequencer
- Multiple settings for each effect
- Compatible with Audiobus, inter-app audio and MIDI
Viewers of this article also read...
- Overloud REmatrix Review Overloud, author of SpringAge and BReverb 1 and 2, extends its range of reverb plug-ins with REmatrix, which includes several convolution engines and an effects chain. Does it simply increase the possibilities of a tried-and-true technology or is it a new approach to the creation of spaces?
- Holiday sale at eaReckon eaReckon launched this morning their Holiday Sale with discounts on their EARebound and EAReverb plug-ins through January 4th.
- Friday’s Freeware: Saturation Knob for all Softube has put the Saturation Knob under the tree again, but this time everyone can download it…