Pettinhouse releases HumbuckerGuitar sample library.
Pettinhouse.com has announced a new guitar sample library for Kontakt. We're told that HumbuckerGuitar is a guitar sample library direct recorded for amp simulator dedicated to rock, metal, blues and any genre where a high voltage signal is required for powerful distortion.
Pettinhouse says that HumbuckerGuitar is very easy to use - You don't need to remember hundreds of key switches, functions or patches. You load it and It's ready to use.
The library has two modes which allow you to simulate the pick style and the palm muted style just moving up and down the mod wheel without moving your left hand from the control.
- Direct recorded for amp simulator
- 24bit 96Khz
- Dedicated key switches
- 4 velocity layers
- Round robin for alternate picking
- 2Gb of samples
- 1500 samples
- Full sustain
- Natural decay
Pricing and Availability:
The library will be available in mid November for download or DVD.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.