Pettinhouse releases HumbuckerGuitar sample library.
Pettinhouse.com has announced a new guitar sample library for Kontakt. We're told that HumbuckerGuitar is a guitar sample library direct recorded for amp simulator dedicated to rock, metal, blues and any genre where a high voltage signal is required for powerful distortion.
Pettinhouse says that HumbuckerGuitar is very easy to use - You don't need to remember hundreds of key switches, functions or patches. You load it and It's ready to use.
The library has two modes which allow you to simulate the pick style and the palm muted style just moving up and down the mod wheel without moving your left hand from the control.
- Direct recorded for amp simulator
- 24bit 96Khz
- Dedicated key switches
- 4 velocity layers
- Round robin for alternate picking
- 2Gb of samples
- 1500 samples
- Full sustain
- Natural decay
Pricing and Availability:
The library will be available in mid November for download or DVD.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Zplane Vielklang 1.5 announced Version 1.5 of the automatic harmony tool vielklang will be released during the next weeks.
- Spectrasonics Omnisphere Spectrasonics has updated Omnisphere to v1.0.2d, which includes fixes for the following:
- Homegrown Sounds Homegrown Piano Homegrown Sounds has announced the release of Homegrown Piano, a new VST instrument plug-in for Windows based around 88 samples of a Steinway B Grand Piano which were recorded at medium velocity.