Hollow Sun has released RMI Electrapiano, a sample library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
The samples employed in Hollow Sun’s RMI Electrapiano come courtesy of one Justin Casey in the US who took them from his own RMI Electrapiano 368. He sampled each ‘tab’ separately thereby providing access to the PIANO, PIANO PP, HARPSI, HARPSI PP, LUTE and ACCENTER thus providing an opportunity, using Kontakt’s scripting, to recreate the instrument with each tab switchable individually to mix and match and combine the different sounds.
RMI Electrapiano Features:
- "Authentic" front panel; combine piano, harpsichord & lute.
- ‘Accenter’ separately switchable.
- 44kHz/24-bit samples for each note.
- Presets plus user preset function.
- Distortion, cab sim, chorus, phase shifter and echo multiFX.
- Convolved reverb including springs, rooms, halls, etc.
Pricing & Availability:
The RMI Electrapiano for Kontakt is available to purchase for $25 USD.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.