Audio Damage Axon v1.1.1
Audio Damage has updated Axon to version 1.1.1.
- The weird issue where it would not pick up the transport for a bit if you started your DAW anywhere but at the beginning has been fixed. This issue affected all users of 1.1.0, and was a side effect of adding the reset feature.
- The odd preset skipping issue that was occurring in Cubase and some flavors of Cakewalk products on the Windows side has been (theoretically) fixed. This is a puzzler, and it's not certain that we've addressed it, mainly because we can't figure out what's causing it. But it's not a deal breaker in any event, as it doesn't affect the operation of the plug-in in any way, and all presets can still be selected via the dropdown menus.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Sonoma Taylor EQ Sonoma Wire Works and Taylor Guitars have teamed up to create and release the free Taylor EQ app: an input EQ for enhancing the sound of a Taylor guitar when played through GuitarJack on an iOS device.
- MODARTT expands Pianos to 105 keys (8⅔ octaves) MODARTT expands the Pianoteq K1, C3 and M3 virtual grand pianos up to a range of 105 keys, making it the largest ever available in a piano, according to the company.
- LiquidSonics Reverberate LiquidSonics has updated the Mac version of Reverberate to version 1.620.