crusherX-Studio! updated to v5.2
crusherX-Studio!, the plug-in version of the crusherX-Live! virtual granular synth for Windows, is now available in version 5.2.
crusherX-Studio! is a VST 32 and 64-bit plug-in that uses a “vapor” granular synthesis algorithm. It allows for processing complexe sounds and surround waves up to 10 channels in real time.
The plug-in features 120 presets, a VST editor, an XY controller and it supports host quantize, MIDI settings control and real time VST parameters assigning.
Version 5.2 adds the following changes:
- New X-Crush setting that adds a special symmetrical ring modulation fed by each grain overlapping with its successor
- Extended delay time and grain length to 60 seconds
- 64-bit support
- Vapor setting restore in the UI when reopening the editor (groups, fader position…)
- Choose specific settings for each instance UI, with restore option
- Updated presets for the multichannel output
- Various graphic improvements and bug fixes
crusherX-Studio! 5 for Windows is available for 179€ and you can download a demo version at www.accsone.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Big Fish Audio introduces Goth Goth, the new Big Fish Audio sound library, is intended for cinematic composers who wish to create metal-oriented music.
- Arpology updated to v1.1 Only a few days after its release, the Sample Logic Arpology libraries receives its first update, which adds a major and surprising new feature.
- Rhythmic Robot NanoMod Series Rhythmic Robot offers Kontakt user a series of very affordable tweakable wave libraries designed for sonic creation.