The CrusherX updated to v5.6
AccSone offers users of its crusherX-Mac and crusherX-Studio, respectively for Mac OS X and Windows, a new v5.6 update.
What’s new in this v5.6:
- Added a Reset function to the default, last loaded and last imported program
- Added more than one controller for a single parameter
- Added an import button to the assignment list, which now allows for merging assignment lists
- Improved Grain View to display the granular generator routing
- Improved headroom for the X-Crush processing
- Improved pan behavior for the grain generator
- Various improvements and fixes
CrusherX-Mac and CrusherX-Studio v5.6 update is free to owners of a 5.x license ; if you still have a 1.x to 4.x version, the upgrade costs 69 €. New customers will pay 179 €. More info at www.crusher-x.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- New Beta release for the ML-VST PG-8X ML-VST keeps on working on his PG-8X virtual synthesizer and released a new VST beta for Mac OS X and Windows.
- The Slate Virtual Console Collection in v2.0 Slate Digital has updated its Virtual Console Collection of analog classic console emulations to version 2.0.
- Soundizers launches a stereo file manager Soundizers, a new audio software developer, introduces StereoMonoizer, a standalone stereo file manager app for Mac OS X.