CFA-Sound launches MonoGrizzly 2
CFA-Sound released a new version of its MonoGrizzly virtual monophonic bass synth for Windows.
MonoGrizzly 2 was almost completely overhauled, with new audio engine, oscillators, filter module and effect section, and a brand new GUI.
What’s new in MonoGrizzly 2:
- 3 oscillators, each can generate 3 waveforms at once for up to 9 waveforms per note
- 2 new sound shaping options for the oscillators: Spread to modulate the phase of each waveforme and Road to drive and saturate the oscillator
- Sync second and third oscillators
- Add noise via the mixer module
- New filter section with tube-style overdrive to saturate the sound and 4-pole ladder low-pass with passive feedback circuit
- Improved envelopes
- New LFO with 8 waveforms
- New effect section with decimator, overdrive and 2-band EQ
- Oversampling 2x
- Anti-aliasing algorithm
- 75 new presets
- New GUI with 2 skins
MonoGrizzly 2 is a VST 32-bit plug-in for Windows. It has a special price of 19.95€ until October 31st, its regular price is 24.95€. You can download a demo version from cfa-sound.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The Arturia KeyLab 88 soon available The 88-key version of the KeyLab MIDI controller that Arturia had introduced at Musikmesse 2014 is expected in the coming weeks.
- The Voxengo SPAN and Overtone plug-ins in VST 3 Voxengo released an update for two of its plug-ins in order to make them compatible with VST 3 format.
- Tritik launches the beta version of TkDelay Tritik, a new french plug-in developer and member of our community, released beta version of TkDelay.