CFA-Sound launches MonoGrizzly 2
CFA-Sound released a new version of its MonoGrizzly virtual monophonic bass synth for Windows.
MonoGrizzly 2 was almost completely overhauled, with new audio engine, oscillators, filter module and effect section, and a brand new GUI.
What’s new in MonoGrizzly 2:
- 3 oscillators, each can generate 3 waveforms at once for up to 9 waveforms per note
- 2 new sound shaping options for the oscillators: Spread to modulate the phase of each waveforme and Road to drive and saturate the oscillator
- Sync second and third oscillators
- Add noise via the mixer module
- New filter section with tube-style overdrive to saturate the sound and 4-pole ladder low-pass with passive feedback circuit
- Improved envelopes
- New LFO with 8 waveforms
- New effect section with decimator, overdrive and 2-band EQ
- Oversampling 2x
- Anti-aliasing algorithm
- 75 new presets
- New GUI with 2 skins
MonoGrizzly 2 is a VST 32-bit plug-in for Windows. It has a special price of 19.95€ until October 31st, its regular price is 24.95€. You can download a demo version from cfa-sound.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.