[NAMM] Arturia Analog Laboratory
Arturia announces the upcoming release of its third keyboard in the Analog Experience Series: Analog Experience The Laboratory, a professional-grade MIDI keyboard combined with Analog Laboratory software.
The 49-key keyboard has velocity and aftertouch in addition to a set of knobs, faders and sensitive pads. Connectivity on the back pannel includes breath-controller, MIDI IN and OUT as well as Pedal Expression, Sustain and Aux. This MIDI keyboard is a top-notch controller for any Hardware and Software and gives access to Analog Laboratory software.
The Laboratory software offers a new scene mode which allows several sounds to be played at the same time with the addition of arpeggiation melodies, drums and FX loops.
• 3500 virtual analog synthesizer sounds.
• 200 scenes that will you get started in 11 musical genres: Electro, Urban, Pop, Rock, Soundtrack, Jazz, Latin, Funk, Classical, World, Dub-Reggae.
• Editing on the original synths for the owners of Arturia Classic Analog recreations.
• Preset Manager: by Instrument, by Type and/or by Characteristics, and find presets according to these filtered choices.
• Editing, with the most essential parameters for personalizing presets:
o Filter and LFO sections,
o 4 Key Parameters differing for each preset
o Chorus & Delay mix,
o 2 ADSR envelopes
• Integrates as a plug-in within your sequencer, on Mac and PC, or plays as a stand alone software synthesizer.
• Keyboard: 49 keys with velocity and aftertouch
• Controllers: 2 encoders with press selection, 11 standard rotary encoders, 9 sliders, 23 switches, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel, 4 touch-sensitive and pressure-sensitive pads
• Connectivity : Midi in & out, USB, Sustain pedal, Expression pedal, Aux footswitch, Breath controller
• 32 digit LED screen
• Also functions as a universal MIDI controller
• Use the keyboard to select sounds according to their characteristics
• Browse presets with the dedicated encoders
• Save and recall snapshots on your hardware
• Control any sonic parameter from the keyboard
• Trigger drums from the pads
MIDI controller features:
• Aluminum and wooden case
• Editing options allowing for a quick set up with any application, thanks to the
MIDI control center
• MIDI set-up directly on the keyboard
MSRP: USD 399 / 349 EURO
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] EastWest Quantum Leap Spaces EastWest announces Quantum Leap Spaces, a new, 24-bit true stereo convolution reverb that utilizes new impulse recording techniques developed over the past seven years.
- [NAMM] Misa Digital Kitara Video Demo New Misa Digital Kitara video on AudioFanzine.
- [NAMM] IK Amplitube iRig & Vocalive Video Demo New IK Multimedia - iRig & Vocalive on AudioFanzine.