Cakewalk Z3TA+ 2 Available
Cakewalk announces that the Z3TA+ 2 synthesizer is now available.
Z3TA+ 2 Highlights:
- Waveshaper is now an integral part of the Oscillator section with 4 new Waveshaping modes. All Waveshapers are now accessible via the modulation matrix.
- 4 new Filter modes bringing the total to 14 filter modes with separation control for tweaking resonance peaks on stacked filters. Both filters are accessible and visible simultaneously.
- New Graphically controlled Envelopes providing visual representation of all envelopes, mouse controlled ADSR, and newnaming and interface arrangement.
- New Graphical LFOs show the resulting LFO shapes when morphing between two waves and the new AMOUNT fader scales an LFO’s intensity.
- New Graphical Arp provides visual display of Arp patterns, including 100 new patterns from Dance MIDI Samples. 50 new ‘Gate’ patterns, also from Dance MIDI Samples, apply trance gates to synth pads and leads while Humanize and Swing controls designed to increase Arp flexibility and expression.
- Effects enhancements include: Drag and drop routing of all effects, new Hypertube distortion algorithm, and distortion module routing (apply to filter busses and master section or both simultaneously).
- Expression is enhanced with Adaptive Pitch Bend which allows for the bending of notes within the key and mode performed; automatically learns key based on performance.
- All Waveshapers can be mapped to the modulation matrix.
- XY Pad speed control allows users to adjust the morphing speed of XY coordinates.
- Z3TA+’s sound engine has been improved with a new ‘HIGHEST’ SRC algorithm providing smoother, more accurate interpolation of wavetables, according to Cakewalk.
Pricing & Availability:
Z3TA+ 2 (Win/VSTi) has an estimated street price of $99/€99/£89 (vat inclusive) and is available at www.cakewalk.com Registered Z3TA+ customers can upgrade for $49/€39/£35 (vat inclusive) at www.cakewalk.com.
You can check out the Z3TA+ 2 product pages complete with sound samples: www.cakewalk.com/Products/Z3TA