Camel Audio Alchemy v1.25
Camel Audio has updated Alchemy and Alchemy Player, the sample manipulation software synthesizer and player plug-ins for Windows and Mac.
This update features new analog modelled filters by Cytomic, an additional skin by biolabs and support for remote control with Alchemy Mobile.
Changes in Alchemy v1.25
- New analog modelled filters (by Cytomic).
- Added iPhone/iPad remote control support.
- Additional skin by biolabs previously only available with the biolabs bank.
- Performance control automation parameters moved to top of list.
- No clipping of filters.
- FX presets can now include modulation assignments.
- Skins with only player controls now possible.
- Improved release time for compressor.
- New bit-crusher.
- Acoustic reverb CPU peaks eliminated.
- Edit perform control labels with a single click.
- Progress bar now updates smoothly.
- Added help button to key file not found and missing samples dialog boxes.
- Improved default paths for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows setup.
- Windows setup creates shortcut to configuration folder.
- Reduced the size of the Mac DMG.
- Various bug fixes, details here.
Pricing and Availability:
Alchemy for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) is available to purchase for 199 EUR.
More information: Camel Audio
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.