Camel Audio Alchemy v1.25
Camel Audio has updated Alchemy and Alchemy Player, the sample manipulation software synthesizer and player plug-ins for Windows and Mac.
This update features new analog modelled filters by Cytomic, an additional skin by biolabs and support for remote control with Alchemy Mobile.
Changes in Alchemy v1.25
- New analog modelled filters (by Cytomic).
- Added iPhone/iPad remote control support.
- Additional skin by biolabs previously only available with the biolabs bank.
- Performance control automation parameters moved to top of list.
- No clipping of filters.
- FX presets can now include modulation assignments.
- Skins with only player controls now possible.
- Improved release time for compressor.
- New bit-crusher.
- Acoustic reverb CPU peaks eliminated.
- Edit perform control labels with a single click.
- Progress bar now updates smoothly.
- Added help button to key file not found and missing samples dialog boxes.
- Improved default paths for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows setup.
- Windows setup creates shortcut to configuration folder.
- Reduced the size of the Mac DMG.
- Various bug fixes, details here.
Pricing and Availability:
Alchemy for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) is available to purchase for 199 EUR.
More information: Camel Audio
Viewers of this article also read...
- Cinematic Tension Steamed Cinematic Tension has released Steamed, a mallet sample library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
- Propellerhead Reason 6 Released Propellerhead Software has announced the release of Reason 6; Reason Essentials, the successor to Record, that packs the recording, editing, effects, instruments, mixing and mastering in a streamlined package; and Balance with Reason Essentials, an audio interface for Mac and Windows integrated with Reason Essentials software.
- IK Multimedia iRig MIDI Coming Up IK Multimedia is about to launch iRig MIDI, a new MIDI interface for iPhone/iPod touch/iPad shortly.