CK_Modules X-Jupitae Wide-Boy
CK_Modules has released X-Jupitae Wide-Boy, a new VST instrument synthesiser plug-in for Windows.
- 3x Enhanced Dual voice Multi-Mode 'Flexi' oscillators with extended harmonics(512).
- Dual multi-mode filters - Serial or Parallel.
- 4x Graphic 32 stage envelopes.
- Ribbon and XY Pad controllers.
- Very flexible modulation options.
- 28 note polyphony, Mono mode.
- Interactive pattern arpeggiator.
- Full Multi-FX section: Gate, Compressor, 5 Band Eq, Degrader, Distortion, Ensemble, Auto Panner, Stereo Image, 4v Chorus, 5 Tap Delay/Echo, True Stereo Reverb.
- Large GUI providing quick and easy access to all Synth functions.
It costs £15.95. Existing owners of X-Jupitae 'standard version' can upgrade for £5.95.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Steinberg CC121 Update A new update for Steinberg’s CC121 advanced integration controller is available for free download.
- TruePianos Update + Xmas Sale 4Front Technologies has updated TruePianos to version 1.9.0 and announced a special 33% Christmas Discount offer.
- Crossfire Designs MIDIPadz Lite Crossfire Designs has announced the release of MIDIPadz Lite, a free, simple and easy to use drumpad controller for the iPad.