discoDSP Corona R2
discoDSP Corona R2 has been released for Mac + PC.
Corona is a 32 and 64-bit, virtual analog and wave synthesizer for Audio Units, VST hosts featuring 3 VA + WAVE oscillators, 14 oscillator combine modes, 8 destination matrix modulations, 3 LFOs, 3 ADSR envelopes, unison, chorus, delay and limiter effects, and analog modeled filters.
- SoundFont 2 (SF2) supported by wave oscillators.
- Support for folders with .dwb extension for custom oscillator WAV / SF2 load.
- Super 7 Unison. Modeled Super Saw for parabola, saw, square, triangle and sine oscillators.
- Additional ADR curves on modulation envelope.
- LFO smoothing.
- Phase parameter now working with wave oscillators.
- Modulation matrix unison detune destination.
- Factory and Creation bank presets sorted by type.
- GUI enhancements, sub pixel rendered fonts, new logos and module reallocation.
Pricing & Availability
Corona costs 95 € or 139 USD (VAT included where applicable) for single platform and 114 € or 166 USD for Mac + PC.
A demo version is available at Corona page. Previous Corona customers can update to R2 at no cost.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Steinberg Elements Pack Steinberg released the Steinberg Elements Pack. Comprising Cubase Elements 6 and WaveLab Elements 7, the Steinberg Elements Pack is designed to provide the essential tools for recording, editing, mixing and mastering music on a PC or Mac.
- LinPlug Relectro LinPlug releases its first effect plugin, dedicated to transform drum loops into something sounding substantially different, electronic, strange ... suitable for electronic music.
- Korg AudioGate v2.2.0 Korg announced the release of version 2.2.0 of its free AudioGate software, available for content creators and listeners alike.