discoDSP Corona R2.1
discoDSP Corona R2.1 has been released for Mac + PC.
- Announced performance improvements.
- Fixed modulation matrix filter envelope modulation (FENVMOD) destination range.
- Free wave extension for registered customers at members area.
Corona costs 95 EUR or 139 USD (VAT included where applicable) for single platform and 114 EUR or 166 USD for Mac + PC.
A demo version is available at www.discodsp.com/corona.
Previous Corona customers can update to R2.1 for free.
Viewers of this article also read...
- NI Maschine Mikro Available Native Instruments announces that Maschine Mikro, a basic version of its groove production system, is now available worldwide.
- Xenium Audio XR-1 Xenium Audio is a new audio software development company and recently announced XR-1 convolution reverb VST plugin.
- MOTU Midi Express XT MOTU is once again shipping the MIDI Express XT, a 128-channel USB MIDI interface for Mac and Windows with USB connectivity, 8 separate MIDI inputs, 9 MIDI outputs, time code sync, a foot switch input, and MIDI processing features, including routing, merging, and muting.