discoDSP Corona R2.3
Corona R2.3 is a 32 and 64-bit, virtual analog and wave synthesizer for Audio Units, VST hosts featuring 3 VA + WAVE oscillators, up to 16 combine modes between oscillators, 8 destination matrix modulations, 3 LFOs, 3 ADSR envelopes, unison, chorus, delay and limiter effects with analog modeled filters.
- MIDI Program Change supported.
- Out of voices signal indicator by changing polyphony drop down font color.
- Automatic wave search from other banks if original is not found.
- Wave not found warning message.
This update is free for all Corona customers and can be downloaded at discoDSP Members Area: www.discodsp.com/members
Corona costs 95 € or 139 USD (VAT included where applicable) for single platform and 115 € or 166 USD for Mac+PC bundle. A demo version is available here: www.discodsp.com/corona
Mac demo (AV VST 32/64-bit): www.discodsp.com/download/?id=20
Windows demo (VST 32/64-bit): www.discodsp.com/download/?id=21
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.