discoDSP Corona R2.3
Corona R2.3 is a 32 and 64-bit, virtual analog and wave synthesizer for Audio Units, VST hosts featuring 3 VA + WAVE oscillators, up to 16 combine modes between oscillators, 8 destination matrix modulations, 3 LFOs, 3 ADSR envelopes, unison, chorus, delay and limiter effects with analog modeled filters.
- MIDI Program Change supported.
- Out of voices signal indicator by changing polyphony drop down font color.
- Automatic wave search from other banks if original is not found.
- Wave not found warning message.
This update is free for all Corona customers and can be downloaded at discoDSP Members Area: www.discodsp.com/members
Corona costs 95 € or 139 USD (VAT included where applicable) for single platform and 115 € or 166 USD for Mac+PC bundle. A demo version is available here: www.discodsp.com/corona
Mac demo (AV VST 32/64-bit): www.discodsp.com/download/?id=20
Windows demo (VST 32/64-bit): www.discodsp.com/download/?id=21
Viewers of this article also read...
- Kenton Modular Solo Kenton Electronics announces the availability of Modular Solo, a MIDI-to-CV convertor, designed specifically for use in the ‘small’ Eurorack (A100) modular synth system format.
- Revel Breezer Breezer is a audio and sample library manager which helps you to find and preview your audio files.
- G-Sonique Mid-Side: Creative Stereo-Phase filter+ G-Sonique has released Mid-Side: Creative Stereo-Phase filter+, a VST effect unit for Windows that offers new ways of stereophonic sound modulation.