Discovery Pro is a 12 oscillators Virtual Analog VSTi, Audio Units and RTAS Synthesizer featuring 4 layers, WAV and SoundFont (SF2) support, PADsynth resynthesis, 2X oversampling/undersampling, built-in arpeggiator, sync, FM, 12 filter types, panning modulation, stereo delay and gate effects, graphic envelope modulation. It also Imports and Exports Nord Lead 2
- OS X 64-bit VST.
- Data folder moved to Documents > discoDSP > Discovery Pro with categorized folders.
- EDIT > Reset > Program and Layer read the settings from Documents > discoDSP > Discovery Pro > Presets > Default.fxp file now.
- EDIT > File > Import WAVE automatically places WAV files at discoDSP > Discovery Pro > Waves > User.dwb
- EDIT > Reset > Program Undo will revert back to the original preset located on the current bank.
- EDIT menu restyled to white text over black background.
- Added Paste to All, A, B, C, D at Zone Preset drop down menu.
- Enhanced Morph values. Tick values are show when synced to tempo.
- Bug fixes.
- Manual revision.
All previous Discovery Pro R5 users can get this update for free by logging at discoDSP Support page > Members Area. Updates from R4 or previous versions now cost 12 EUR for a limited time.