H.G. Fortune X-Wheel of Fortune 4
AlgoMusic unveils version 4 of the X-Wheel of Fortune.
Wheel of Fortune 4 by H.G. Fortune is a multipart integrated algorithmic VSTi music system for creating tracks based on 8 instruments-parts: Pad 1 synthesizer, Pad 2 synthesizer, Bass synthesizer, HiSq Synthesizer, Kick, HiHat, Perc3 to Perc5 and Variable Oneshot Sq. Each patch/preset may be a complete musical track, a track for backing a live performance etc. All this can be arranged and composed in two different ways using the algorithmic Wheel mode for free floating or the Scale step mode for harmonically prestructured tracks.
- More than 250 inbuilt scales (Pentatonic, Hexatonic and Heptatonic)
- GUI completely reworked for better overview and usability - now: switching between to pages only.
- New and more efficient soundengines for Pad 1, Pad 2, Bass & HiSq Synthesizers
- 5 global LFO plus Sample and Hold, 2 separate LFOs for percussion parts
- VaSq now with secondary sound sources selectable
- New in version 4.1 (Pro): 180 PCM waves (taken from STS-26, ProtoPlasm21 and 'shuniji') for the Pad synthesizers
Major differences between free version 4.0 and registered i.e. advanced Pro version 4.1:
- editable presets/patches: Pro = 64 / Free = 32
- PCM waves:Pro = 2 x 90 (as external SF2) plus option to load SF2 / Free = 1 x 90 (internal not changeable)
- Editable Sections: Pro = 4 (A/B/C/D) / Free = 2 (A&B) note: in free version sections C & D will play but you can't edit!
- Free version with no dedicated MIDI CC assigned except #7 for overall volume
- Percussion section with 5 instruments and dedicated programmable Kick-part.
- over 200 Percussion intruments
The registered version is available for 59€. To download the free version and to watch a demo video: http://www.hgf-synthesizer.de/