LinPlug MorphoX for Mac and PC has been released - The key feature of MorphoX that distinguishes it from other synths is its Morph Wheel which allows the user to morph between two synth patches.
The MorphoX Synthesizer is a AU, RTAS and VST plugin for Mac OS X and VST plugin for Windows PC.
Main Features :
- Continuous morphing between two distinct synth patches (including all effects processing) using the modulation wheel
- Subtractive synthesis engine with a range of modulation options (it's a LinPlug!)
- Stereo Filter with simultaneous low pass, band pass and high pass and Filter FM
- Modulation Matrix with 10 routings for more than 20 sources and 40 destinations
- User-programmable 16-step arpeggiator
- Microtonal tuning support (TUN file import)
- 400 factory presets from some of the world's finest sound designers
Pricing & Availability
The LinPlug MorphoX is available as download from LinPlug. It comes with an English PDF-manual and more than 400 presets from some of the best sound designers on this planet. The license fee is 129 US$ / 99 Euro.
Viewers of this article also read...
- XILS-lab XILS 3LE Updated XILS-lab has updated XILS 3 Limited Edition (LE) to version 1.0.7.
- LePou Plugins LeCto LePou Plugins has released LeCto, a guitar amp simulator inspired by an American modern high gain head.
- DoublePrecisionEqualizer Beta Update AudioTeknikk has updated DoublePrecisionEqualizer to version 0.53 Beta.