Rob Papen has updated Predator to v1.5.
This free update for registered users holds many new presets as well as an extensive 'bank editor’. Other new features include:
* Right mouse menu has new functions, including direct entry of values.
* Greatly expanded Arp screen functions, including multiple selections, keyboard entry and 4 special tie-modes.
* Number of modulation slots increased from 4 to 8.
* Oscillators and Filter output can now be use as modulation sources, allowing very flexible modular setups.
* Chord strumming added, with timing in milliseconds or synced to the tempo.
* 3 New FX – Cabinet simulator (4 types), Multi-distortion (11 types) and Auto-wah filter.
* Added FX idle CPU saving: now if no sound output the FX are turned off so reducing idle CPU usage.
* Added 32x oversampling mode.
The Predator update will be available from the brand new Rob Papen website which goes live this week and is included in the new box (see left).
RRP Inc £99.00 / €149.00
For full product details and demos visit: www.timespace.com/product/PRED15–1/3/9999916/Predator+15.html
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.