Rob Papen's Predator updated to v1.6.4
Rob Papen has released the v1.6.4 update for its Predator virtual synth, which bring "big" new features.
New in Predator v1.6.4:
- Big screen graphic mode which increases the GUI size to 150%
- Clipper Distortion effect with symmetry control
- Tape Chorus effect
- Vowel, 2 and 4-band Formant readouts (in Distortion, it will appear as Vowel or Bandwidth)
- External MIDI capture mode (a parameter starts to change as soon as the MIDI controller reaches the displayed preset value)
- More than 450 new presets for Dance, Synth, Ambient, Dubstep, Basses, Hardstyle and more
Predator 1.6 registered users can download the update from their account at www.robpapen.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Musicrow launches a filter for Reaktor Musicrow announces the release of Analogica, an analogue filter emulation for Native Instruments Reaktor.
- New 1950s Abbey Road Drums at NI Native Instruments takes us back to the fifties with its new Abbey Road Drummer sample collection for Kontakt 5.
- GuitarBots, learn how to play the guitar online Ovelin, the guitar iOS apps developer, launched GuitarBots, a software that allows guitar players of all levels to learn to play online.