[NAMM] Spectrasonics Omnisphere Update
Spectrasonics has announced a new release of their Omnisphere synthesizer that adds over 2000 brand new patches, improved library organization and an expanded reference guide with instant search capability.
The new Omnisphere v1.0.3 update is free to all registered users and will be available as a download from the Spectrasonics website on January 26th.
Omnisphere – Sound Library Update features:
- Adds over 2000 new patches across every type of category (Total Omnisphere factory patch library now over 4000 Patches).
- Improved patch organization system and tagging.
- New "aggressive and punchy" synth sounds.
- Added "Dance" genre to the entire factory library.
- Hundreds of evocative new 'Psychoacoustic' and "Hybrid Organic" patches.
- Traditional and Vocal/Choral patches expanded.
- Includes Expanded 70,000 word Omnisphere Reference Guide with search capability.
For more: /www.spectrasonics.net.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] EastWest PLAY 2.0 EastWest is offering users additional control over the company's PLAY-Powered instruments with the introduction of PLAY 2.0, which adds editing capabilities.
- [NAMM] Steinberg Cubase & Cubase Studio5 Steinberg Media Technologies has announced a major new update to its Cubase Advanced Music Production System and Cubase Studio Music Production System products.
- [NAMM] D-CAM: Synth Squad A Suite FXpansion, a London-based developer of computer based plug-in effects and synthesizers, today announced the debut of D-CAM: Synth Squad at the Winter NAMM show in Anaheim, California.