Togu Audio Line unveils the TAL-Sampler
Togu Audio Line introduces a new virtual synth and sample player, along with the reverb section of the instrument in a separate plug-in.
The TAL-Sampler features a full-featured analog modeled synthesizer that uses a sampler engine as a sound source. Togu Audio Line explains that the instrument gives you the ability to go back to the sampling basics, with short samples, fast loading times and tools that allow for easily create your own presets.
The TAL-Sampler features 4 layers so that you can play 4 samples simultaneously and you can import SFZ files.
- 3 modeled DAC to get the sound of the EMU II, AM6070 hardware samplers as well as a Sample Hold
- Auto-oscillating low-pass filter with multiple slopes
- 96 dB low-pass reconstruction filter (EMU II and AM6070 F)
- Variable sample rate
- Built-in modulation matrix
- 4 simultaneously usable sample layers
- 3 AHDSR envelopes with Digital / RC vintage modes
- 3 LFOs with triangle, saw, rectangle, random and noise waveforms
- Reverb, EQ and Delay effects
- Support for WAV, AIFF, AIF, MP3, Ogg Vorbis and FLAC audio formts
- SFZ file import and mapping editor
- Resizable GUI with the ability to change color and font
- Over 100 presets available for free download
TAL-Sampler is a VST, AU and AAX plug-in for Mac OS X and Windows 32 and 64-bit. It is available for the introductory price of $45 instead of $60 until August 1st and you can download a trial version from tal-software.com.
Along with the release of TAL-Sampler, Togu Audio Line extracted the reverb section of the virtual instrument and offers it for free in the Tal-Reverb 4 plug-in available here.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Ableton updates Live to v9.2 2 months after opening the public beta phase, Ableton announces the release of Live v9.2 final version, along with a free drum Pack.
- 8Dio Agitato Legato Arpeggio sample library 8Dio completes its Agitato series with a string sample collection designed for very fast phrase composing.
- UVI updates Beathawk to v1.1 UVI announces the availability of v1.1 for its Beathaws music sequencer app for the iPad, which now allows for importing files from the Cloud.