Tone2 updates ElectraX to v1.4
Tone2 Audiosoftware releases the 1.4 update for its ElectraX virtual synthesizer.
New in v1.4:
- 64 Bit VST & AU version for Mac (requires OSX 10.5 or higher)
- Mouse-wheel support for list selectors and knobs (if the host supports it)
- PDF manual can now be viewed from within the plugin (Mac)
- Enhanced LFOs (random types & frequencies below 4Hz)
- Enhanced Legato
- 64 bit version is Windows8 compatible
- Improved installation process on PC and Mac
- Enhanced GUI
- Various enhancements and corrections
ElectraX 1.4 is free for all ElectraX customers. Trial versions are available for download at www.tone2.
Viewers of this article also read...
- 8DIO Steel String Strummer for Kontakt 8DIO released Steel String Strummer, a new acoustic guitar sample bank for Kontakt included in the Natural Acoustic Series.
- Steinberg will release Cubase 7.0.2 next week Steinberg announced that update 7.0.2 for Cubase and Cubase Artist will be available on February 18th.
- Are Amp Sims for You? Before Deciding, Check Out These Tips Guitar amp simulators are controversial. Some say they don’t sound or feel like real tube amps. Others say sims deliver sounds you can’t get any other way. Guess what? They’re both right.