More info on Hive, U-He’s new synth
A few weeks ago, U-He posted a teaser to announce his new virtual synthesizer, which name is Hive and details are online.
Hive was specifically designed with the dance music producers in mind, wether for house, trance, electro, drum & bass or dubstep styles. It employs the proprietary Multi Synth Engine Technology that allows for changing the basic “character” of the sound engine on the fly.
- 2 main oscillators
- 2 sub-oscillators
- Up to 16 unison voices for each of the four oscillators
- 2 multimode filters
- Step sequencer and arpeggiator
- 12-slot modulation matrix, each with 2 destinations, 4 ADSR envelopes and 2 LFOs
- 7 built-in effects
- Single window GUI
Hive will be available in VST, AU and AAX 32 and 64-bit formats for Mac OS X and Windows. Release date and price are still to be announced. More info soon at www.u-he.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- U-He’s plug-ins coming to Linux U-He has released public beta versions of some of its plug-ins in VST 2 64-bit format for the Linux OS.
- 2 new VSL vocal libraries announced VSL will soon launch two new sample libraries, one featuring 7 solo voices and the other one dedicated to whistle.
- Cubase 8 Pro details are online You can now upgrade to Cubase Pro 8, new buyers will have to wait until December 8th to discover the new version of Steinberg’s DAW.