UVI updates Falcon to version 1.1.1
UVI has updated Falcon to v.1.1.1, bringing both new minor features and fixes for problems in the previous versions.
This version's new features and fixes include:
- Fix EffectRack custom background display when used in Layer/Keygroup level
- Fix regression introduced in 1.1 in IRCAM Stretch with non looped samples
- Fix IRCAM Stretch issue with very large stretching in some cases
- Support for vst-xml DnD
- Add "Song" Trigger Mode in LFO (synced with host song position)
- Fix regression regarding markers missing reset when changing samples in an oscillator
- Fix song trigger mode in Arpeggiator
- Better Chord mode behavior in Arpeggiator
Previous owners can download the update via their 'My Products' page at www.uvi.net.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Audiority's Polaris updated to v1.0.1 Showing a certain reactivity, Audiority has already updated its recently-released Polaris Early Digital Echo/Reverb to v1.0.1.
- Eventide launches Ensemble subscription system While lifetime license still remains the norm, more and more developers offer subscription systems, and Eventide is just the latest to join the trend.
- Toontrack JamTrack Amps EZmix Pack Toontrack has released the JamTrack Amps EZmix Pack, which includes 50 signature sounds from five renowned guitar players.