The Minimoog by Arturia for iPad
French manufacturer Arturia announces the availability on the AppStore of the iMini app, a 1971 Minimoog synth model for the iPad.
The Arturia iMini features:
- 3 oscillators
- Filter with 24db/octave slope
- 2 assignable XY pads
- Chromatic or tuned keyboard modes
- Polyphonic mode
- Chorus and delay effects
- Simulated headphone jack/external input feedback
- Ability to transfer sounds to the Mini V virtual synth via iTunes
- WIST compatible
- Retronyms TableTop app support for sending files to SoundCloud, convert to .wav format, audio copy to other iPad apps, record on a sequencer, automate parameters, add effects...
- CoreMIDI compatible (allows for using an externe MIDI keyboard)
The iMini app is available on the AppStore for $9.99 / 8.99€. It requires the iOS 5.1 and above. Arturia will donate a portion of the sales to the Bob Moog Foundation in order to support the Sound School program and build the Moogseum.
Viewers of this article also read...
- v1.3 Update for the Akai MPC samplers Akai MPC Renaissance and Studio samplers users can now update the software to version 1.3.
- Toontrack adds vocal tools to EZmix 2 Toontrack announces the Vocal Toolbox EZmix Pack, a new vocal preset and effect library for the EZmix 2 processing software.
- An AmpliTube version dedicated to Orange amps IK Multimedia introduces a new Orange amps and cabinets collection for their AmpliTube 3 virtual instrument on Mac and PC.