Audanika SoundPrism Electro on the iPad
Audanika adds an Electro chord progression-based app to its SoundPrism music creation series for the iPad.
SoundPrism Electro is designed for electronic musicians and composers who work on the iPad (iOS 8 and later) with chord progressions. They can play full arrangements with bass, harmony and melody, the app being polyphonic.
- New polyphonic sound engine with built-in effects
- Sound library designed by Swiss sound designer Oliver Imseng
- Inversions and chord progressions
- Ribbon-type controller for real-time effect manipulation
- Audiobus and Core MIDI support
- Built-in interactive tutorials
SoundPrism Electro is available at the AppStore for 4,49 € / $4.99.
Viewers of this article also read...
- New Songwriting MIDI bundle for EZkeys If you own any of the EZkeys pianos or keyboards, Toontrack has launched a 6 MIDI library bundle available at a special price.
- An in-app store now in Tracktion 5 Tracktion 5 now includes a Marketplace that allows you to purchase effect and instrument plug-ins directly within the DAW.
- Nora has been upgraded to v2 Spanish developers Squareheads have released version 2 of their Nora MIDI editor, arpeggiator and sequencer.