Cakewalk updates the Z3TA+ App
Cakewalk has released version 1.1 of its Z3TA+ synth for iPad, an update that focuses on MIDI.
What’s new in Z3TA+ App v1.1:
- MIDI Learn with multiple continuous controller support
- Save, Load, Clear Configuration for MIDI Learn
- Improved MIDI Channel select (Omni or 1-16)
- Multiple MIDI input select
- MIDI Clock sync
- MIDI Input visual indicators
- X/Y Pad
- New factory presets
- Localization in French, German and Japonese
The update if free for users of Z3TA+ v1, the app is available at the AppStore for 17.99€ / $19.99.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Keith McMillen launches a video contest Keith McMillen celebrates the first anniversary of its QuNexus controller and wants to offer you some gifts for this special occasion.
- 3 Drum Drops Drum Replacement Packs Drum Drops adds to its drum libraries Drum Replacement versions, one of which is free.
- 2 new plug-ins for the Harrison DAW Harrison Consoles announces the update of its DAW with two new pre-installed de-esser and expander/gate plug-ins.